Australian Road Transport Industrial Organisation (Tasmanian Branch)
TTA members, unless they elect otherwise, are automatically members of the Australian Road Transport Industrial Organisation (Tasmanian Branch). ARTIO (Tas) is represented on the ARTIO National Council. Membership of ARTIO is not available separately.
Members of TTA/ARTIO receive:
- advice on industrial matters;
- help with interpretation of industrial award provisions;
- assistance with work place bargaining;
- information about changes in the industrial relations environment; and
- representation in the Australian Industrial Relations Commission.
- copies of the various awards are available in the Links section of this web site.
TTA members may subscribe to our Federal Awards Service. Subscribers initially receive a loose leaf copy of the relevant awards and then replacement pages encompassing significant changes as they occur.
The Tasmanian Transport Association advises, assists and represents the Transport Industry in the pursuit of a safe, efficient, fair and environmentally friendly transport system